Tuesday 31 July 2018

Paris Challenge

I'm in the Nail Artisan Aholics group in Facebook and we decided to have a wee challenge as below

CHALLENGE YOURSELVES:
Hey ladies, today we (myself and Khylie as she is the one with the good ideas lol), are sharing with you the next challenge for #nailartisanaholics group nail collaboration. This one again is a story on your nails.
Guess what??? We are heading to Paris ðŸ¤—. Excited?
This time the theme is just as fun. 
On your holiday to Paris, you must tell us what you got up to, but this time we have added another twist.. you must include a bike ride. Where you ride your bike is up to you, Paris is after all a big beautiful place.
Are you in??? Here's what to do..
1- Tell us all about your Summer in Paris, all nails are to be different.
2- You must include a bike ride in Paris, get checking the sights....
3- Colour choices, this time is where there's a twist. Everything must be monochrome, except for one nail which is in full colour and completely your choice.
That's it.. not too hard right?
The challenge will run from the 4th July and you have 2 weeks to complete your design. Please send your pics to me by the 17th July.
If you'd like to join us, please reply by commenting on this post.
CHey ladies, today we (myself and ntil I have sent you the group collage. When posting your solo shots please don't tag the companies whose products you use, use the hashtags provided #nailartisanaholics #nailartisansRus #nailartisanbyalex

So as you can see I went with alternate black and white nails, I used the following
@zoyanailpolish Storm, anchor basecoat & matte topcoat
@sally_hansen White On
@revlon Stiletto
@uberchicbeauty Paris in Love plate
@powderperfect Knights plate
@clearjellystamper big bling stamper
@pop_polish_ liquid glass topcoat
@viragovarnish Night Swim, grunge & beet Ice.

Base was 2 coats each of White On and Storm, then I stamped with black on the white nails and Stiletto on the white nails as Storm wouldnt stamp well enough.

I did the bike across 2 nails as I have tiny nails lol I did tomb stones on my little finger nail as I absolutely love Pere Lachaise cemetery and the several hours I spent wandering around were not enough and I would love to go back one day.

I did the Eiffel Tower on my thumb nail and then fleur de lis on my index and middle nails, with script in colour under the front half of the bike. I really enjoyed this challenge and cant wait for the next one.

On my right hand I did an all white base and black roses :)

The second pic shows all the other ladies who participated and every one did a great job!















No comments:

Post a Comment