Monday 30 July 2018

Snake Skin Nails

Good Morning

What a change in the weather we've had, its rainy and a brisk 16 degrees, next doors kitty has come to see us, she's a little damp so much have been waiting a while.

Today nails are my take on snake skin. Items used were

Virago Varnish Blueberry Bleak
Starrily Nails Unicorn
Color Club Over The Moon
Zoya Maisie and Anchor Basecoat
POP Polish Liquid Glass topcoat
Bundle Monster plate BM-XL08
Clear Jelly Stamper Big Bling Stamper

I started 2 coats of Anchor basecoat as my nails stain easily and especially with blues, then one coat of Blueberry Bleak, formula was perfect and opaque in one coat, then I stamped using Over the Moon which is a holographic blue, I then top-coated with Liquid Glass to seal the design.  I then use one coat of Maisie over my thumbs and middle fingers and this was followed by 2 coats of Unicorn then lastly another coat of Liquid Glass.

I'm very pleased with how these came out :) I might try a green version next.




No comments:

Post a Comment