Thursday 9 August 2018

Zoya Anthea and Kamilah

Todays stunning Zoya ladies are both red shimmer beauties!

Kamilah and Anthea

A Zoya a Day
Name - Kamilah

Year - 2007
Number - ZP430
Coats - 3
Finish - Shimmer
Collection - Utopia
Colour - Red
Topcoat - None

A Zoya a Day
Name - Anthea

Year - 2000
Number - ZP238
Coats - 3
Finish - Red
Collection - Clasic
Colour - Red
Topcoat - None


Kamilah is from one of my favourite collections from Zoya and I own all of them, this is them below and from left to right they are 

Akyra
Irene
Juno
Austine
Kamilah
Tama


These were both 3 coats but purely because they need to be sheer so you can see the shimmer in them. Kamilah is a very strong pure red which will be fantastic for Christmas manicures as its that ribbon type shine.

The lovely Anthea is from Zoya's original classic collection and is a very pink toned red with a golden shimmer.

I have to say I am enjoying putting red polish on, not sure why as I wasnt really a red person before but I'm coming round to it as there are so many different shades :) 

Todays book is Bloody Bones by Laurell K Hamilton who writes the Anita Blake vampire series of books, I dived into these as I was looking for a good long series to get my teeth into and this is fitting the bill brilliantly :) check out my instagram for more random pics



On my left hand I wore Kamilah and on my right I wore Anthea :) 








5 comments:

  1. That collection is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I would love it if Zoya did another collection of these types of finish :)

      Delete
    2. Ooh, yeah!! Or like the Focus and Flair one :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, I really liked thatr collection, although I didnt pick up the reds from it.

      Delete
    4. I really like it too! :)

      Delete