Tuesday 8 January 2019

Prism Polish UK - Dry January and He's an Angry Elf

Today on the blog I have two stunning tri-thermals from UK indie brand Prism Polish.

First up on my left hand is the aptly named Dry January (no buy or low buy anyone??),  this starts of in cold state of a deep purple, warm is a deep pink and hot is a minty green, this also has a pink/orange flash and holo micro flakies as it dries smooth so wont be a pain to remove, I did three coats as the green was a bit sheer but the coats were easy, no running or pooling and really nice formula.

Then on my right hand we have He's an Angry Elf, this also starts out cold as a dark blackened purple with a blue undertone, then warm is a lighter blue toned purple and finally in hot is a dusty darker pink, this has a orange flash and multi-coloured flakies, again also dries smooth, I did 3 coats on this one as I wanted maximum punch from the flakies :) perfect formula no running or pooling.

If you love thermal polishes I highly recommend these, bottles are 10ml and Dry January is on sale for £7.50, Angry Elf is £9, these are great value for money, now enough of the waffle lets see some photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment