Thursday 2 May 2019

Zoya Uma

Happy Thursday

Well I think I finally found my perfect mannequin hands nude!

Meet the stunningly gorgeous Miss Uma

A Zoya a Day
Name - Uma
Year - 2006
Number - ZP370
Coats - 2
Finish - Shimmer
Collection - Spa Essentials
Colour - Nude
Topcoat - None

Uma is a nude with a pinky/peach undertones and a very fine shimmer in silver and a golden flash.

Shes from Zoya's Spa Essentials line which is their french manicure and sheers line.

I have tried a vast amount of Zoya nudes looking for the perfect mannequin hands shade, its a shame that Zoya dont have a shop here in the UK where you can go and look at the colours in person.  I really really love this, the last two pictures were taken outside and look how different it looks in different lighting.

Second pic shows from left to right, Uma, Sally and Rue. You can see how much more peachy Uma is compared to Sally and Rue has much more pink.











No comments:

Post a Comment