Wednesday 24 July 2019

Fancy Gloss Grape Limeade with stamping

Today on the blog I have Grape Limeade to share with you.

Grape Limeade is a thermal polish that when cold is a deep burgundy with a pink shimmer, when hot its a vivid lime green and the shimmer fades away, this also has a warm colour of a deep forest green but I just could not capture that today, the temp is 27 degrees Celsius which is 80 degrees Fahrenheit, very not usual for the UK.

So I started with two sweet coats of Grape Limeade then I stamped using Fab Ur  Nails plate Fun 21 which has lots of cool designs. I used Zoya Riley (Red) and Hunter (green) plus Virago Varnish No More S'mores to stamp the splatter and marble designs on, then I topped it all off with Barry M Plumpy topcoat.  I'm still debating if I should put a matte topcoat over the stamping........

I'm totally loving how these turned out :) fourth pic down which shows the cold state I had to stick my hand in a basin of cold water :)







No comments:

Post a Comment