Thursday 15 August 2019

Zoya Skye with America

Today on the blog I have a gorgeous nude to share with you, meet Skye, she comes from the original Spa Essentials line which Zoya did for french style manicures, Skye is a discontinued polish.

She is a creamy nude with a yellow undertone.

I'm sorry about the absence but I went to visit my mum in Northern Ireland and she has no internet and the signal was a dodgy 3G one.

A Zoya a Day
Name - Skye
Year - 2006
Number - ZP372
Coats - 2
Finish - Creme
Collection - Spa Essentials
Colour - Nude
Topcoat - Barry M Plumpy


I started with two coats of Skye, I then decided to stamp using Zoya America and a Mundo De Unas plate called YF272. I top coated with my usual Barry M Plumpy. Clean up was surprisingly not a blood bath, some reds just dont clean up well and it looks like you attacked your fingers with a machete! I dont know that I love the stamping but I really like Skye, shes a softer dustier version of Dulcinea :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment