Sunday 27 October 2019

Zoya Michaela and Ellie

Hey

Happy Sunday!

What a weekend so far!

We went yesterday to see another cat, a 2 year old tabby and white girl who had been abandoned by her previous owners, her name is Ellie :) 





She was good as gold coming back in the car, not a peep from her but she was looking around.

Within 30 minutes of being here she was rolling around getting fuss from my hubs :) 

We havent introduced her to Obi yet, I like to do intros slowly, with sniff meetings first.

Now on to the polish I've been wearing since Thursday!

I started out with one coat of Michaela who is described as a dusty purple taupe cream, this has a grey undertone and is very chameleon like in different lights. Great formula no running or pooling.

I then stamped using Revolution Uniform and stamping plate CJS-LC19 which is a mandala one from Clear Jelly Stamper. I topped everything with Barry M Plumpy topcoat then Barry M Matte topcoat.








No comments:

Post a Comment