Tuesday 22 October 2019

Zoya Rashida and Margaret

Hi

Its been a while since I posted, I have been struggling with Rosies loss and while I have painted my nails I havent felt like posting the manis on social media. The new cat we adopted a month before she passed has been amazing, he loves human company and has been hanging out with me a lot. I went to bed early last night to read and the picture below is Obi chilling out on my lap.

Today on the blog I have two winter reds to share with you, meet Rashida and Margaret

A Zoya a Day
Name - Rashida
Year - 2019
Number - ZP1006
Coats - 2
Finish - Metallic
Collection - Sensual
Colour - Red
Topcoat -None


A Zoya a Day
Name - Margaret
Year - 2019
Number - ZP1005
Coats - 2
Finish - Creme
Collection - Sensual
Colour - Red
Topcoat - None

Rashida is a dark vampy metallic that has a superb formula, no running or pooling and you could get away with one coat if you wanted a lighter than in the bottle colour, if you own Zoya Ember then Rashida is her darker vampier sister, I would love a car in this colour!

Margaret is a mid toned red creme, another amazing formula and with careful application a one coater also, I had one tiny bald spot and a drag mark so my picture shows two coats but again no running or pooling and clean up was good as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment