Sunday 31 May 2020

A Zoya A Day - Amminah

Hey friends

Happy Sunny Sunday




Available on USA website - No
Available on the UK website - No
Brush used - Z Wide (White Dot)
Does it stamp - No

Name - Amminah
Year - 2000
Number - ZP0147
Coats - 3
Finish - Shimmer
Collection - Classic
Colour - Nude
Topcoat - None

Amminah is a discontinued polish from Zoya, its a pale milky beige but has a very strong violet flash that I couldnt quite pick up with my camera, this is very sheer and I did three coats.  The name Aminah which I am guessing Zoya intended but they do have quite the habit of shall we say interesting spellings, Aminah means trustworthy or fel safe in Arabic.






2 comments:

  1. I do love the shimmer :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im pretty sure its the same shimmer that Gemma another Zoya has :) really beautiful.

      Delete