Tuesday 17 September 2019

Zoya Joss and Plaid/Tartan Nail Art

Hey there

Today on the blog meet Joss and I have some tartan/plaid nail art to share with you :) 

A Zoya a Day
Name - Joss
Year - 2019
Number - ZP1001
Coats - 2
Finish - Creme
Collection - Sensual
Colour - Pink/Nude
Topcoat - None

I love plaid aka tartan nails, I started with my usual two coats of Zoya Anchor basecoat, then I did 2 coats of Joss, excuse the messy swatch but I knew I was stamping so I didnt clean up prior to stamping, great formula, no running or pooling and almost opaque in one coat on my short nails. I then grabbed the three purples from the new Sensual collection which are (L to R in their pic) Ripley, Micheala and Vesper.  I used Uberchic Pretty in Plaid plate and my Big Bling stamper from Clear Jelly Stamper, as you can see they stamped really well, I then grabbed Fab Ur Nails Fun 21 plate and did some marble stamping on my thumbs, I then topped everything with Barry M Plumpy topcoat then Barry M Matte topcoat.

Also how come Joss is more mannequin hands matte than shiny?

I think they turned out great :) now I wish I could find a shirt with this colour combo!











No comments:

Post a Comment