Monday 21 November 2022

Monday Manicure

Hey Friends 

Well I figured I better post something while I still wait on the UK getting a hold of the Zoya collections that have been released since September. I've messaged both stockists and they say they are having supply issues.  I do hope this doesnt mean I'm about to lose the ability to buy Zoya as I do collect them.

Anywho on to the nail art manicure for today.

Items used are as follows

Zoya Anchor 1 Coat, Zoya Dove 2 coats as the base, stamped with Zoya Tommy, the sparkles are Zoya Eclipse, the green is Zoya Evvie the black is Barry M Black Forest, the stamping plate is Noel Collection 16 from Moyou London.

Base colour on its own then the finished manicure, I'm quite pleased with how these turned out but I think I should have used a slightly more opaque green.






4 comments:

  1. That looks super fantastic :-D Hmmm that ain't too good with the supply issues. Hopefully you will be able to source the Zoyas somewhere. I am having SERIOUS issues with cat litter..I have always used the wood pellets and places don't have them. BUT online they are double the price....might have to take the hit!

    How are you? How are the cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks, I'm good, its getting close to my botox so my head isnt great and my arthritis is kicking off because of the damp, we use a brand called Clean Paws, its clumping, the cats are great, we went to my mums a few weeks ago for a couple of days and they had to go into the cattery and honestly its done them the world of good, theyve been much more chatty and cuddly since coming back lol although the night time crazy has gotten worse lmao!

      Delete
  2. nice nail polish babe. i like the nail art on the 2nd one.

    Anyway, I love your blog. Let’s connect. I followed you, and I hope you’ll follow me back :)

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! so sorry for the very late reply! Have followed you back :)

      Delete